SiouxSports.com Forum

2006-2007 ND High School Hockey

That could be. Or it could be that the coachs from the East split votes between either Wurden and Miller or Wurden and Everson. And all the West coachs voted for Herbel. That is the only way I can believe Herbel won, even if Wurden is a "C" student.

Being considered a "c" student would be a bit generous for Wurden.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to believe Arnason did not make it because of sentimental vote for Deichert. Arnason played much better all season than Deichert, especially at state. Deichert let in 2 soft goals and was probably the difference in the championship game. Also, how did the Seaburg kid from Bismarck make it??? Also, 8 forwards and 7 defensemen? Strange?

I have to believe Arnason did not make it because of sentimental vote for Deichert. Arnason played much better all season than Deichert, especially at state. Deichert let in 2 soft goals and was probably the difference in the championship game. Also, how did the Seaburg kid from Bismarck make it??? Also, 8 forwards and 7 defensemen? Strange?

everyone knows that the all-state team is laughable. stop trying to figure out why some kids made it while others didn't. it's useless.