SiouxSports.com Forum

Great Sioux jackets

JESUS,family,rutgers

Siouxmama,

I am not usually one for confrontations(plus I wasn't even a good fighter when I was 12). Are you willing to pay my medical bills? :lol:

I'm not a Doctor, but I worked in a hospital for a VERY long time. I can tape you up, stitch you up, apply cold compresses, administer medication, and give you 2 shots and call your Dr. in the morning.

...or is it "put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning". Either way, I'd wear em and show everyone your are proud to be a Sioux fan.

Siouxmama,

...but will I still be a world-class violinist? Speaking of medicine, it is WAYYYYY past me bedtime. Another day is gone back here in the East. Time for me to put my teeth in the tupperware dish and get some shut-eye. Good (SCARLET) KNIGHT!!!! :lol:

Siouxmama,

...but will I still be a world-class violinist? Speaking of medicine, it is WAYYYYY past me bedtime. Another day is gone back here in the East. Time for me to put my teeth in the tupperware dish and get some shut-eye. Good (SCARLET) KNIGHT!!!! :0

Oh yeah! Those 2 shots will make you even better! :lol:

Received my Sioux jacket--looks great and the Fighting Sioux logo on the back and "NORTH DAKOTA" letters on the front are very nice. Now the question is if I make it up to Dartmouth and I wear my Tim Skarperud jersey and this jacket, will the Dartmouth fans be hostile and abusive to me!!!

GO NORTH DAKOTA!

GO RUTGERS!

its not the dratmouth fans, its the dumb azz lady in the athletic dept trying to speak for eveyone else...........

• 5 weeks later...