SiouxSports.com Forum

Chiropractor

HockeyMom

One of my friends from my hometown is a chiropractor, whether or not he's still in GF and still practicing is to be determined. His name is Mike Biermaier and he was (maybe still is) an assistant for the men's track and field at UND. The guy is AWESOME when it comes to crackin backs, and if you could find him, I would HIGHLY recommend seeing this guy.

I apologize as this might turn out to be useless information...he could be in Crookston too (his brother runs a chiropractic clinic in Crookston as well).

I use Dr Daniel Kiefat at the Heartland Clinic (in that building next to burger time that houses the girl scouts) He is really good. He doesn't do anything until he xrays ur body scans it with this fancy scanner and then studies whats wrong with you. Then he pin points whats wrong and develops a program to get you back into shape. He is top notch I reccomend him very highly

My parents, brother and I went to Dr Dallman. His office is by the UPS store and Medicap on Columbia Road. Very nice guy, very good doctor. My brother would go there for sports injuries all the time. My mom and I just have bad backs.

When I fell at the Ralph a few years ago (that was fun by the way :angry: ), he made sure I didnt fracture anything in my spine and required xrays before he adjusted me-in other words he is very thorough and easy to talk to about your symptoms.

I hate doctors but I always liked him.

Are you the one that fell off the catwalk?

No. When the band was in the top highest corner, I was up there getting ready to play. I sat in the 3rd row of that corner. I turned around in my seat to put my instrument down and I lost my footing. Fell backwards into the second row of seats and slammed my lower back into the first row of seats. Legs in the air, arms pinned underneath me...it was fabulous. And I was early that night so I had to unwrap myself, and get downstairs to the EMT. They were not very helpful :angry:

But...I stayed until the end of the game (it was a Friday night of the 1st round playoffs). Didnt want to leave even though I was in the worst pain of my life and I didnt want to make my parents leave the game either. Couldnt play and could barely sit. We went to the ER after the game. For the next week, I couldnt do anything without pain...sleep, sit, walk...

To this day, I still have lower back issues. Dallman said I always will even though I didnt fracture anything.

But...I stayed until the end of the game (it was a Friday night of the 1st round playoffs). Didnt want to leave even though I was in the worst pain of my life and I didnt want to make my parents leave the game either.

That is some Sioux Spirit!!!!!

My parents, brother and I went to Dr Dallman. His office is by the UPS store and Medicap on Columbia Road. Very nice guy, very good doctor. My brother would go there for sports injuries all the time. My mom and I just have bad backs.

When I fell at the Ralph a few years ago (that was fun by the way :angry: ), he made sure I didnt fracture anything in my spine and required xrays before he adjusted me-in other words he is very thorough and easy to talk to about your symptoms.

I hate doctors but I always liked him.

He helped me out. Did a great job!!