SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Michigan Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the puck going the way of the underdog so far at the Ralph, I'm extra nervous. If we win this game (IF IF IF IF), we may just go back to back to the Frozen Four.

I hope we can give to the Wolverines.

I know what you mean. The Goofers loss has to give the Ralph an enormous boost, regarding atmosphere! The boys need to stay focused on Michigan though, and not think about Holy Cross.

This is a really dangerous game for both teams. Both these teams just saw what happened in the game before them and every one of those players realizes that a win in this team could very well mean a trip to the Frozen Four. Let's just hope that it's Michigan that loses focus on tonight's game and not the Sioux.

I know what you mean. The Goofers loss has to give the Ralph an enormous boost, regarding atmosphere! The boys need to stay focused on Michigan though, and not think about Holy Cross.

Yeah, the Holy Cross victory will help the atmosphere, but it could be used to pump up Michigan as well. I mean, their captain should be saying "Hey, no one thought Holy Cross could beat Minnesota, the same as those that think we can't beat UND. Let's go out there and make UND the underdogs!"

We definitely need to win faceoffs, complete passes, and stay out of the box.

This is a really dangerous game for both teams. Both these teams just saw what happened in the game before them and every one of those players realizes that a win in this team could very well mean a trip to the Frozen Four. Let's just hope that it's Michigan that loses focus on tonight's game and not the Sioux.

I think that's the only good thing here, is that both teams have to maintain focus on the game at hand, instead of looking ahead. Holy Cross is in the best position right now, as they'll be watching the game, knowing they have at least one more game.

Yeah, the Holy Cross victory will help the atmosphere, but it could be used to pump up Michigan as well. I mean, their captain should be saying "Hey, no one thought Holy Cross could beat Minnesota, the same as those that think we can't beat UND. Let's go out there and make UND the underdogs!"

We definitely need to win faceoffs, complete passes, and stay out of the box.

Agree to a certain extent, only Michigan isn't the underdog that Holy Cross is.

With the atmosphere and buzz in the Ralph now, the Sioux fans I'm sure are going nuts, and I hope the Sioux take advantage early, keep the crowd in it, and pound the Wolverines.

Hennessy and Lotysz are just coming on the air now...can't wait to hear what they have to say. I'd REALLY like to see what cry-baby Dubay has to say right now, too.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have Michigan. Also, BU smoked UNO today.

That's what I'm saying. Michigan hasn't lost a first round game since 1994. We have a long way to go still.

And BU beating UNO (a team who some questioned why they were even in the NCAAs to begin with) wasn't a surprise.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have Michigan. Also, BU smoked UNO today.

I'm not playing, so it doesn't really matter how far ahead I get. :angry:

All I'm saying is that things are really starting to go UND's way. That's why we need to take care of business tonight and tomorrow night.

I'm not playing, so it doesn't really matter how far ahead I get. :angry:

All I'm saying is that things are really starting to go UND's way. That's why we need to take care of business tonight and tomorrow night.

I agree, as long as we take care of our business.