SiouxSports.com Forum

I'm no scalper

Fetch

I believe that is incorrect. Cmon State Trooper Logo Man!

Only 4 states don't have a state law that requires a license or prohibits the resale of tickets: North and South Dakota, Virginia, and Ohio. They grant the local municipalities to prohit or license the resale of tickets. I don't think GF has any such law. (but could easily be wrong.)

I have season tickets in 306 ;) I would not sell for anything :0 well maybe something but I doubt it :)

These tickets are in high demand. I just bought 2 tickets in row d lower level off the arena exchange forum. Paid well over face value for them but to me it is well worth it as I live in the cities and only get up to a few games a year. It is always great to be at a Sioux/ Gopher game and to me is worth the extra money.

I have an extra one for both nights for the Gophs series that I will sell at face value. I had a guy backout as well as the three other backups backout as well. Usually the hardest ticket to get and I can't get rid of it. You would be sitting by yourself in the upper deck gopher section as I bought them on-line and those are the tickets they sell. I'm leaving today (Thursday) at 3:30 central time to begin my journey up to GF so e-mail paulbrown@consultant.com if interested or respons on this site as I will check it periodically.

I have 2 tickets for Friday night, right in front of the press box in UND's shooting end (between the red and blue line) for 2 periods. They are selling on ebay and other sites for $75 to $150 a ticket. I live in Minneapolis and have had offers for $150 but would rather sell them to a fellow NoDak flatlander. How does $100 a ticket sound? You won't be disappointed in the seats or the game. I can't go because my wife is pregnant and on best rest. I am going to have suffer through the Wooger Mozoko b.s. on Fox.

The tickets are in G.F. and you can either pick them up or have them left at will call. First to post with email address gets MY seats.

I have 2 tickets for Friday night, right in front of the press box in UND's shooting end (between the red and blue line) for 2 periods. They are selling on ebay and other sites for $75 to $150 a ticket. I live in Minneapolis and have had offers for $150 but would rather sell them to a fellow NoDak flatlander. How does $100 a ticket sound? You won't be disappointed in the seats or the game. I can't go because my wife is pregnant and on best rest. I am going to have suffer through the Wooger Mozoko b.s. on Fox.

The tickets are in G.F. and you can either pick them up or have them left at will call. First to post with email address gets MY seats.

Bummer for your wife, maybe you better not let her even watch the game. If it were me the excitement of it would probably induce labor. Use the money to buy some cute little Sioux baby clothes. :D