SiouxSports.com Forum

Mens Basketball vs Mesa St

Cratter

I have to think that's about as well as the Sioux can play. Good field goal percentage, few turnovers, and even out-rebounded a much bigger, stronger team. The problem, of course, is that we get practically no points in the paint, nor do we get much of any offensive production off the bench despite playing 10 guys. It will be very tough to win consistently without somebody who can score on the low blocks. But it's still nice to get a win over a pretty good opponent. If there's a good year to be down in the NCC, it's this year since there appear to be several teams who are in a rebuilding mode.

Men did look good tonite..Seemed to find some chemistry..Maybe just growing up a little before our eyes..Passed the BALL!...Well, Seemed to reconize Double Teams and Find the open Man..It was refreshing and Fun to watch them compete...Great Job!

I wasn't able to view the game. Is Gutter's ankle still bugging him? If not why the reduced minutes. It seems like he might be that horse in the post that this team might need.

Only 7 TO's.........GREAT improvement

Cratter,

Looks like you got caught with speaking a little bit too soon. Not that I disagree with your assessment, but there aren't going to be any changes this year so we mine as well make the most of it.

Great Job last night Sioux

What are you talking about?

I spoke to soon about what? My assessment of what?

I took your opening message to mean that "its a chance to see" a team that is going to have a long year and needs some change (Because thats what "everyone" on this board seems to be talking about).

I didn't mean for it to be personal. It just seems like noone is giving the men's team a chance this year. If my assessment was inacurate or incorrect, I appologize it was nothing personal.

I took your opening message to mean that "its a chance to see" a team that is going to have a long year and needs some change (Because thats what "everyone" on this board seems to be talking about).

I didn't mean for it to be personal. It just seems like noone is giving the men's team a chance this year. If my assessment was inacurate or incorrect, I appologize it was nothing personal.

Ok, nothing personal, but you said my name directly! and it is indeed a "chance to see" (to me at least) a team that is going nowhere if you want to get personal. Wait til the end of the seaon and we will see who wins the assessment. I can GUARANTEE that this team will NOT will the NCC!!!! They haven't for over the past DECADE!!!! What other prof do you want that GLAS needs to GO NOW!