SiouxSports.com Forum

One ticket for each game vs Denver, no charge

Uncle_Rico

I have one season ticket for both games against Denver this weekend. I have a group coming up this weekend and have other tickets that we are going to use. I don't want the tickets to go to waste. The person that responds to this message first will get the ticket free of charge. Please don't PM me, I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of messages ;) .

Ticket Info:

Upper Bowl

Section 315

Row A (front row!!)

Seat 7

Hey Uncle Rico....did you have those seats in 2001?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I bought tickets from somebody that had a number of season tickets and couldn't use one of them. It may sound stupid, but I bought them for the Gopher tickets to ensure I would have tickets for that series, I haven't personally used them yet, I've had other tickets that were better. However, I will probably use them for most of the rest of the games after this series. I'm still on the waiting list for season tickets, four years and still waiting.

I have one season ticket for both games against Denver this weekend. I have a group coming up this weekend and have other tickets that we are going to use. I don't want the tickets to go to waste. The person that responds to this message first will get the ticket free of charge. Please don't PM me, I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of messages ;) .

Ticket Info:

Upper Bowl

Section 315

Row A (front row!!)

Seat 7

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Uncle Rico. We are making the drive. If my son does not come along, I know a 23-year old former student in GF who is rabid about Sioux hockey and would love to go to the games. He simply cannot afford tickets very often. He might not sit in the seat, as he would probably look to get down near the ice with the students. He was a minor legend near the penalty box a few years back. I could court huge favor with his momma. If not him, I've a brother-in-law in Fargo who always loves to go. An Italian guy working on learning the game.

I am not sure, but I do not think that any of the other posters have bitten. If not, we'll take 'em. Early bird gets the worm, eh?

You are a fine, kind, and generous man. Not to mention pretty good looking from the likes of that avatar. Have I seen you living in a van down by the river?

I have a friend, named Dog the Bounty Hunter that would love the ticket.  I hear he is in town on business this weekend and could take in the games after his work is done...if you know what I mean.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;);):p

Are you sure you don't want it Sagard?  I have an extra Sioux jersey that would look great on you. Heck, I'd even let you stay at my house if you wanted ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you're being hostile and abusive. ;)

Rats, it doth appear as though NDH beat me to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NorthDakotaHockey scrounging for a free ticket? What a tightwad! ;)

I just found out today I have about a week to live and my dream of seeing the Sioux play one more time will die...just like me. ;) I guess I'm just a bit too late to get these tickets (sniff, sniff). Goodbye cruel world.