SiouxSports.com Forum

The Hales

dagies

Thanks jk, I found this article on your referral of the gazette:

http://www.gazette.com/stories/0118spts1-2.php?section=4

I have really liked Ryan Hale's play this season.  I didn't think he had much the first year, and the first couple game of last year when I saw him, but this year I have been very impressed with his ability to steal and control the puck in the offensive zone.  Blais gives them very high praise in this article.

Dagies,

I have like the effort Ryan Hale has put out this season, he has great hands and I think will only get better, Blaiser said basically that he was still young and had many good years ahead of him, his only concern was that if he had 20-30 goals one season the nhl could pluck him from UND...

That would suck.  I wouldn't have given him that much of a chance previously but I really think his game has picked up.  He is now a force on the ice and developing into one of our better forwards, in my opinion.  He's got decent speed, good hands, and I have really been impressed with his ability to take the puck away from the other team on the boards.  He's a bright spot.