SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

Disclaimer: This is a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches Show. It is NOT a verbatim transcript of the show. Comments by the show's hosts and the coaches are paraphrased to the best of the author's ability and are NOT direct quotes. This summary contains selected highlights from the show and is NOT a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed. This broadcast summary represents the interpretation of the author and is not associated in any manner with SiouxSports.com, the University of North Dakota or USCHO. This summary MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without the written permission of the author.

From the Green Mill, Tim Hennessy and Scott Swygman are the hosts with Sioux hockey coach Dave Hakstol.

TH: The Sioux were at home against Northeastern last weekend and go on the road against New Hampshire to close out their early nonconference schedule. I

Edited by PCM

If New Hampshire can throw out one fish every game without getting a crowd-based delay of game penalty, it seems to me that UND should be able to throw out one gopher without getting a penalty ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We can. The dead gophers should come flying after the first Sioux goal, the ref will issue a warning to the crowd, and that will be the end of it. That's how it was the last few years in the old Ralph, it's just that nobody has dared to do it in the new Ralph.

We can. The dead gophers should come flying after the first Sioux goal, the ref will issue a warning to the crowd, and that will be the end of it. That's how it was the last few years in the old Ralph, it's just that nobody has dared to do it in the new Ralph.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how hard it would be to throw a dead gopher from corner in the upper deck. Yikes I don't have the arm I used too. Maybe we can get some students to do it for us. :silly::lol::D

Do you know how hard it would be to throw a dead gopher from corner in the upper deck. Yikes I don't have the arm I used too. Maybe we can get some students to do it for us.  :silly:  :lol:  :D

Goon, maybe you should try throwing one of the local gophers. I hear they're smaller.

;)

Do you know how hard it would be to throw a dead gopher from corner in the upper deck. Yikes I don't have the arm I used too. Maybe we can get some students to do it for us. :silly::lol::D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sling Shot would work well or one of those guns they shoot tee-shirts out of...instead of a tee-shirt throw a gopher in there.

Does anyone else remember the chicken on the ice at the old Ralph? 

We could tie a gopher to it's back and have it fly onto the ice...Oh, yeah, chickens don't fly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know who's purse one of the live chickens that ended up on the ice went into the old Ralph in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone brave enough to try it at the Mariucci??? THAT would really be funny!