SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Snakes

azlivin

I am putting my money on bisonguy :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could buy this scenario a lot more easily had this been a case of NDSU recruiting her hard only to ultimately lose her to UND. In that situation, calling her and wishing her the best and giving her the "if you decide to change your mind, our offer still stands" line would probably have been fine. However, the Herald article on her verbal commitment, which presumably contained information directly from Jossy, said this:

As a member of the North Tartan AAU basketball team based in the Twin Cities, Jossy Bergan spent the summer playing against some the top players in the country.

The 5-foot-4 point senior guard from Valley City (N.D.) High School, however, held her own. Her play impressed a number of coaches, including some from the NCAA Division I ranks.

Vermont, Holy Cross and Chicago Loyola all Division I schools were interested in Bergan after watching her fast-paced, competitive style of play.

Why not include NDSU in that group if they had shown her any serious interest? The article strongly implies that any attention NDSU had given her had either been tepid at best, or had occurred some time ago, at least in Jossy's opinion. Under these circumstances, why would an NDSU coach have bothered to call her AFTER her verbal commitment when they apparently hadn't been recruiting her much if at all during the several months BEFORE her verbal commitment became public knowledge? I know bisonguy is not dumb by any means, but I just can't buy that his scenario is a logical explanation under these particular circumstances.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, man, no way!! BisonMav is putting his money on Bisonguy!! I don't believe it. An imposter is signing on as BisonMav, someone notify the Administrator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah...this sounds FAMILIAR!!! (OOH OOH!!! SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME.... :huh: )

Sounds like Amy is "POACHING!" - She can go down to Bucky's office if HE/SHE doesn't understand that term.... :lol::) Ask HIM (Bucky - in case you were confused) what he thinks about that?