SiouxSports.com Forum
dagies

Prospective Sioux Recruits

8 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Whenever I hear Jost explain why he decided to leave, I still can’t find his answer lol... 

There was an interview that said once he got that contract in front of him & knew he just had to sign to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing in the NHL, he went for it.

So might have been a little spontaneous from the sounds of it.  Regardless, he is a great proponent for UND's program and it was really fun to watch him while he was here.  I wish he would've stayed another year but I wish him the absolute best in his hockey career.

2 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

There was an interview that said once he got that contract in front of him & knew he just had to sign to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing in the NHL, he went for it.

So might have been a little spontaneous from the sounds of it.  Regardless, he is a great proponent for UND's program and it was really fun to watch him while he was here.  I wish he would've stayed another year but I wish him the absolute best in his hockey career.

yeah.  I tend to look at his situation and think we were lucky to get him for one, rather than regret we did not get him for two. 

• Upvote 2