SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

20 minutes ago, cberkas said:

It's kind of dumb that European players can play in the CHL, but European goalies can't.

Yeah hockey Canada got their panties in a bunch because they weren't producing goalies.  This kid only went to the ushl because his big bro is playing in the A close by.

6 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Yeah hockey Canada got their panties in a bunch because they weren't producing goalies.  This kid only went to the ushl because his big bro is playing in the A close by.

His brother could only go CHL, played in the KHL.

Looks like the NCAA route could have helped him if he could have gone there.

22 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Couple of goalies recently followed by the UND hockey tradition account on twitter.

Riley Morris-Okotoks Oilers  http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=176238

Adam Scheel-USNTDP http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=187566

Scheel is/was committed to Notre Dame, but maybe since Dylan St. Cyr flipped from Michigan to Notre Dame, he is reconsidering.  I see that Manon Rheaume is Dylan St. Cyr's mom.

1 hour ago, tnt said:

Scheel is/was committed to Notre Dame, but maybe since Dylan St. Cyr flipped from Michigan to Notre Dame, he is reconsidering.  I see that Manon Rheaume is Dylan St. Cyr's mom.

With the situation at Michigan he probably didn't think he'd play much.

12 minutes ago, tnt said:

http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/victoria-royals-feel-need-for-speed-in-whl-bantam-draft-1.1928587

This could go on committed thread as well.  Interesting Victoria took Luke Bast, then selected Gabe later, hoping he would flip from the NCAA. The article was from 2015, but would imagine Luke would still be a prospect.

Luke plays for the Brooks Bandits or that's the last place I can find where he played at.

28 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

First is committed to Cornell, second played a year in the Q

Nice catch on the second.  As for Limoges, I saw he was committed to Cornell....are you sure he still is?  His USHL page now has uncommitted by it.  Judging by the fact he was (or is I guess) committed to an eastern school I'm guessing he would stay in that area.

3 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Nice catch on the second.  As for Limoges, I saw he was committed to Cornell....are you sure he still is?  His USHL page now has uncommitted by it.  Judging by the fact he was (or is I guess) committed to an eastern school I'm guessing he would stay in that area.

USHL page has been off, they had Thome with Chicago when Brad was saying he was at Waterloo.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits