Meirs Moore JR Duluth East

Trevor Olson SR Duluth East

Connor Hurley SO Edina

Tyler Naane (Probably not a great shot at him) SO Edina

Christian Horn SR Benilde

T.J. Moore JR Benilde

Jake Horton SR Benilde

per @mnprospects on Twitter

"Charlie Sampair of Hill-Murray stated that he might take his chances in the WHL next season with the Victoria Royals."

Big mistake IMO

Who?

Just kidding. I had heard of the kid before. That would be a ginormous mistake. WHL is for players that are going to play in the NHL in two years or less, generally. If that's not you, I think you're throwing a lot away.

Any idea what kind of college offers he has?

Not exactly sure. Just heard he doesn't have a ton of colleges after him. Maybe he had a couple set that he wanted to attend and never got any interest from them?

Who?

Just kidding. I had heard of the kid before. That would be a ginormous mistake. WHL is for players that are going to play in the NHL in two years or less, generally. If that's not you, I think you're throwing a lot away.

Exactly. From what I saw in the game today the kid has some definite potential to be a role player on an NCAA team. Probably not star caliber, but who cares.

Alexandria is his fall back plan. I would be shocked if he isn't in the USHL next year.

Watching him play I find it hard to believe he won't get an offer from somewhere along the way, he is so calm and positionally sound in the net, actually reminds me a lot of Gothberg when he played in high school.

unfortunately smallest crowd of the season, student were on spring break.

Even so, I thought it was a good crowd. There were multiple "Let's Go Sioux" chants throughout the game and the crowd cheered many big saves, hard hits, etc. Sure, it wasn't as rowdy as usual, but it wasn't a total morgue either.

Even so, I thought it was a good crowd. There were multiple "Let's Go Sioux" chants throughout the game and the crowd cheered many big saves, hard hits, etc. Sure, it wasn't as rowdy as usual, but it wasn't a total morgue either.

I thought it was a decent crowd for it being spring break. I also thought it was pretty loud in there last night.

Edited by Goon