SiouxSports.com Forum

100 years of greatness?

masterbom

Good job sioux this weekend, you finally completed the task of shuting Winona's faces up. Winona had a great celebration for their 100 years of football. You've had 100 years of football and you can only come up with 6 points. The only thing Winona got was 51 points stuffed up their ass after UND bent them over and said, "This is why you are an NSIC team, because you suck!".....And the only reason that Duluth made it out of crap pile you call a league is because a coach from the NCC had to come and help them out. :silly:

Good job sioux this weekend, you finally completed the task of shuting Winona's faces up. Winona had a great celebration for their 100 years of football. You've had 100 years of football and you can only come up with 6 points. The only thing Winona got was 51 points stuffed up their ass after UND bent them over and said, "This is why you are an NSIC team, because you suck!".....And the only reason that Duluth made it out of crap pile you call a league is because a coach from the NCC had to come and help them out. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classy post. I am glad the Sioux team are gracious winners, because it makes up for riff-raff like you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mature. Very. It's people like you that make me loathe the NCC. The majority of UND fans I met were very poilte. You on the other hand make me want to puke.

Are we sure this thread-starter is even a UND fan?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They very well may not be, but from their post, I can at the very least draw from it that they are a fan of an NCC school.

My statement still stands, the UND fans I met down here in Winona, as well as the large majority I've met online are still polite. Better than they were a few years ago (in my eyes, opinion does differ on that)

I heard something very amusing yesterday when I was tailgaiting. A person told me that during warm-ups of the winona game that the winona players were taunting digger anderson. They were saying digger-digger-digger. Now how stupid is that. You fire up a guy who already plays half nuts out there. I dare say they picked on the wrong player. I just laughed when I heard this. I can't believe they are that stupid.