SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-06 ND Highschool Hockey

alum05

I suggest that people knock off the insults and personal attacks unless they want this thread shut down.

hockey_09:

Please take a moment to read PCM's post (quoted here). Insulting other posters, even if they are doing just as much insulting of other posters doesn't make things "better."

I have a feeling that this thread will be closed. I'll give it 7 days tops. It's getting insane here.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone should cut livestoplayhockey a little slack, he obviously couldnt hack it playing high school hockey, so instead of spending his time trying to improve his hockey skills he spends it on siouxsports.com, its ok livestoplayhockey not everybody can be good at hockey but im sure you are good at something, maybe you should take up chess or water polo ya just never know what you might be good at. but would you please stop posting because everytime someone reads your posts they leave their computer dumber than before

sorry i insulted your other alias.

The only player I have heard making it to the final camp is Nick Klenow. He recently met with the FM Jets coaching staff and they told him providing the players leave they expect to leave they can gaurentee him a spot on the roster. If players do not leave he will have to earn his spot at the final camp in July. Andy Peterson was not invited back to the camp, and neither was Paul Campbell.

• 3 months later...
i herd jundt is reppin the west big time ne graduates from the east making any big news?

A few on the Sioux, Mario is out there, Marto is making a name for himself....oh...use the new thread and try not to take your personal insecurity onto the boards.

• 3 weeks later...