SiouxSports.com Forum

Game day is finally here!

ABER

Thursday morning, sitting at my desk in Fargo.........only one thing on my mind. I will be worthless down here today. I'll roll into the house in GF about 5:45pm, pack a cooler and some munchies, ask the wife to give me a good three ours of "why are you screaming at the TV?" time without any stupid questions or judgement. My brother flew out there yesterday, lucky @#$tard. I was in Providence in 2000 with my two boys, memory of a lifetime, told him to just suck it all in, you will remember it for the rest of your life. Anyway, just wondering, am I the only one that is suffering at work today?:lol:

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to JPar writing "Truth" on his jersey or helmet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, did I kill this thread? :D Maybe I should have been more clear since everyone was't part of the discussion. I figure if JPar has "Truth," Hirsch won't go anywhere near him. ;)

PCM, if you want me to reach Sainthood, does that mean I have to leave? :lol:

Live from Columbus....it's raining today...

Went to the practice yesterday afternoon. They looked loose and ready. The practice was light. They worked on passing and transition. No work on powerplay/penalty kill. They had a scoring contest. JPar and crew allowed four in the first round - the contest was won by Coach Berry. All in all, they seemed relaxed, but focused. I didn't stay for the Gopher practice.

Lots of Maine, UNH, and Lake Superior fans. And of course Sioux fans. Not many Gophers yet.

Can't wait until tonight. Let's go Sioux!!!

Rex...

If I learned anything yesterday, it is that you pay a big price for working.  Thus, I am leaving when the DU-CC game is going to start.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought refreshing this web site every few minutes was part of my job description - along with browsing USCHO, INCH and GPL. Work? Not today. T-minus seven hours to Bloomington.

Live from Columbus....it's raining today...

Went to the practice yesterday afternoon. They looked loose and ready. The practice was light. They worked on passing and transition. No work on powerplay/penalty kill.  They had a scoring contest. JPar and crew allowed four in the first round - the contest was won by Coach Berry.  All in all, they seemed relaxed, but focused. I didn't stay for the Gopher practice.

Lots of Maine, UNH, and Lake Superior fans. And of course Sioux fans. Not many Gophers yet.

Can't wait until tonight. Let's go Sioux!!!

Rex...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the post from Columbus. Yeah being stuck at work today stinks. I wish there was a fast forward button to get right to game time. I cannot wait, I am confident the Sioux will prevail. I want to see the Goofies have to line up and shake hands after the Sioux end their season!

Thursday morning, sitting at my desk in Fargo.........only one thing on my mind.    I will be worthless down here today.  I'll roll into the house in GF about 5:45pm, pack a cooler and some munchies, ask the wife to give me a good three ours of "why are you screaming at the TV?" time without any stupid questions or judgement.  My brother flew out there yesterday, lucky @#$tard.  I was in Providence in 2000 with my two boys, memory of a lifetime, told him to just suck it all in, you will remember it for the rest of your life.  Anyway, just wondering, am I the only one that is suffering at work today?:lol:

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At a training outside DC, internet access but no sound and "no TV". Will be out in time to watch tonight, but I'm missing CC/DU. At the same time, I've learned all I'm going to learn this week and want out. May leave and take the chance at not being missed. Work stinks some days. Would be on leave if at home. Missing a Sioux alumni gathering in DC , about 80 miles from where I am, bummed.

I'll make a guess and say that Mafiaman is sleeping off last night's intoxication, and preparing for tonights drinking activities!

Is there a beer drinking hockey game - 2 beers for every goal. Maybe 2 beers for every minor penalty, shots for 5 or 10 minute misconducts and game suspensions. Or just make it up as you go.... :lol: