SiouxSports.com Forum

Should I ban myself?

Fedorov

Should I ban myself until next season? Read Below  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should I ban myself until next season? Read Below

• Yes
    • No

I stated that I might ban myself if State of Hockey was not banned. As of now, he has not been. The self-imposed ban until next year would be in protest of the troll. I don't appreciate someone twisting the Fighting Sioux name or mocking what PCM does for the Sioux hockey community.

I vote no. And since I speak for everyone except CRR, nobody else has to vote. :lol:

The poll is closed. End of story. You're still here.

Besides, without State of Hockey's inane posts, I wouldn't have been inspired to do this:

skippy_alert.gif

I stated that I might ban myself if State of Hockey was not banned.  As of now, he has not been.  The self-imposed ban until next year would be in protest of the troll.  I don't appreciate someone twisting the Fighting Sioux name or mocking what PCM does for the Sioux hockey community.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geez buddy hang in there. Don't do that. Pretty soon you wil be doing other things "by yourself" if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure that I do. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's what all of us old guys at the nursing home are stuck with. Ourselves. I don't wish to get in trouble with the administrator so enough said.

I am bringing my sign to the Frozen 4.

Nursing home cost per month. $4250.

MediVan trip to Columbus $1250.

2 extra large boxes of depends for the weekend $17.50.

Watching the Fighting Sioux bring home #8, Priceless.

You'd think that between my influence and Federov's popularity, the guy would get more than 24 votes.  :D  ;)

C'mon, Sioux fans, show Federov how much you care.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I am popular, and this wasn't meant to be any comment on how people felt about me, rather the idea of protesting the trolls. I will admit that it hurt when Jim voted for me to ban myself. :lol:;)

I don't think I am popular, and this wasn't meant to be any comment on how people felt about me, rather the idea of protesting the trolls. I will admit that it hurt when Jim voted for me to ban myself. :lol:;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are worried about SOH, don't ban him. Ignore him. If you ban him he will come back as 25 different first time posters, and then none of us can block him...

If you are worried about SOH, don't ban him.  Ignore him.  If you ban him he will come back as 25 different first time posters, and then none of us can block him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do have SoH on my ignore list from long ago, but others quote him. :lol: