SiouxSports.com Forum

Sensers on Friday?

01grad

I checked the fox sports schedule and it isn't listed as of yet.

Fox Schedule

If it is only on dish, or even if it is on fox, who is planning on going to Sensers to whoop it up?

It still is fun to watch the other games and hopefully they will have audio going. As long as there aren't any big basketball groups heading in there, we should own the place.

If we got there by 5:30-6:00 we would be able to watch the end of the CC and BC games which start earlier. The Michigan/Wisconsin game would also be great to watch towards the end of our game. This could only be done at a bar with many tv's unless you want to flip back and forth at home.

Save me two seats, Reformed!  LET'S GO SIOUX!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got it (but we usually sit in the smoking section, at the bar - not sure if you're up for that). You should also be forewarned...if you sit by us, you'll have to listen to my brillant (ask anyone - really!) color commentary. Plus, I'll need a keychain.

It would be great to see you guys again, but my ma is coming in from Cali, so I will probably be a no-go. Great seeing 01Grad at the F5 (we were both pretty hammered Saturday night, I wonder if he remembers seeing me there :0 ). Missed you MafiaMan; you were on the other side of the arena, and probably too busy changing jerseys.

I will definitely be watching the game and pulling for the SIOUX!!! Smite the evil ones from "hockey least".

Great seeing 01Grad at the F5 (we were both pretty hammered Saturday night, I wonder if he remembers seeing me there  :0 ).  Missed you MafiaMan; you were on the other side of the arena, and probably too busy changing jerseys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured out who you were about 15 minutes later. I was a little slow functioning that night, more so than the others.

Sensers in Roseville & Bloomington go smoke free as of March 31st @ 12 midnight.

Smoking is still available at Eagan until Dakota county or the city of eagan says no more smoke.

You will not have to fight for seats because of basketball. Hockey rules & the managers @ sensers knows the sioux fans are coming to watch the game @ 7pm.

Go Sioux