Who's in net tonight?

Sioux Traveler

Who gets the nod?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the nod?

• Parise
    • Lammy
    • Brandt

The only way I would not play Parise is if he asked NOT to play. At this point of the season, you go with your best. This is not to say that Lammy or Brant couldn't do well, it's just the mental condition of the team right now. I don't think they believe they can be beaten with Parise in the net (and that's about how I feel too). This afternoon game against Denver will be a tough one, but that's the road the Sioux have to take to get to the Championship game. If the Sioux can win this one today, I don't know who could beat them and that goes for any team any place!

The only way I would not play Parise is if he asked NOT to play.  At this point of the season, you go with your best.  This is not to say that Lammy or Brant couldn't do well, it's just the mental condition of the team right now.  I don't think they believe they can be beaten with Parise in the net (and that's about how I feel too).  This afternoon game against Denver will be a tough one, but that's the road the Sioux have to take to get to the Championship game. If the Sioux can win this one today, I don't know who could beat them and that goes for any team any place!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I generally agree.

I don't know the effects of playing goalie for three games in a row, but this team is moving in the right direction and I'd like to see the momentum continue.

Then again, even if Lammy plays and they lose, they always have that feeling that the MAN will be back in nets for the next game.

I'd stick with him unless he suggests he could use the time off.

The reason Hak said that JPAR wasn't going to start today was because of mental issues. He said it is mentally draining on a goalie to play three days in a row and I would agree. I would rest him and play Lammy. Lammy is definitely mentally fresh and could use some experience and getting a big time start in the Semi's at the F5 would be good for him win or lose.

You know what would really suck? If Phil came out tonight and stoned DU, then Hak would have a serious issue, two awesome goal tenders (I believe both are good, though both play different styles) playing hot right now and having to make that decision. Delima.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be horrible to have to deal with that. :D

I really don't think it matters how Lammy plays. Everyone knows JPAR the man right now and the team seems like they know that too judging by all the comments they made after the game last night. I just hope Lammy plays well to give JPAR a well needed break.

I really don't think it matters how Lammy plays.  Everyone knows JPAR the man right now and the team seems like they know that too judging by all the comments they made after the game last night.  I just hope Lammy plays well to give JPAR a well needed break.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to pre-game, Phil's the man today . . .