yooper hockey

UND ice hockey trading cards

14 posts in this topic

I am looking for 04-05 and 03-04 ND hockey cards. Any help also in getting 92-93 hockey card set sponsered by subway. Also, any information on any other trading cards and sets that i might not know about for my sons thanks

I believe that I still have a 92-93 Subway set. What would be a fair price for this set?

17 hours ago, DaveK said:

Is it complete? I can make you a fair offer either way but the value will be higher if you have all of the cards. Please check on that and let me know, then I'll get back to you with an offer

According to hockeyDB.com a complete set is all 92-93 players + 4 alumni: Ed Belfour, Jon Casey, Bob Joyce and Dave Christian.

I have two sets of all 92-93 players + 2 Jon Casey + 2 Ed Belfour + Troy Murray (???); no Bob Joyce or Dave Christian.

I am willing to part with one or both sets, just let me know and I can get them to you.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎14 at 9:00 AM, cpa_guy said:

According to hockeyDB.com a complete set is all 92-93 players + 4 alumni: Ed Belfour, Jon Casey, Bob Joyce and Dave Christian.

I have two sets of all 92-93 players + 2 Jon Casey + 2 Ed Belfour + Troy Murray (???); no Bob Joyce or Dave Christian.

I am willing to part with one or both sets, just let me know and I can get them to you.

The complete set is 40 cards.    The first 32 are easier to find because they were given out at the game, which includes the Casey and Belfour.   However you could only get the other eight Alumni cards with a sandwich at Subway so they are harder to find and are worth some decent coin.   Those other Alums are Christian, Hrkac, Joyce, Murray, Patrick, Romanuk, Valk and Ward.

Here's the set. Ending with the Ward. Not sure what set the team pic and cards after that are from. I have football and basketball cards from that set.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, Blackheart said:

So you're willing to sell these? :)

Not really looking to sell. Was just trying to add clarification of what the set looks like. 

I have a set of the 32 cards issued at the game (all 92-93 players + Jon Casey + Ed Belfour) available if anyone is interested.

Hello all! I am definetally looking for a Subway UND Belfour!

anyone have one up for grabs?

mattusis1@hotmail.com

Just finished this project with my kids....

Every NHL card of every Sioux alum to ever play in the NHL.....so far.

It was really fun.

Have them in order of their NHL debut.

There has been a Sioux player for every team in modern time except the Cleveland Barons...and Vegas Knights...

About 15 players never had an "official" card with an NHL so i was able to manufactuer my own for those.

20170429_213857.jpg