SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/GVSU Game Thread

BigGame

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Valley had a great run.  They are a great program and hopefully we play again in the future.  Hope their fans had a great time in Grand Forks and hoped they enjoyed the Alerus. And I hope they had a safe ride home.  It was a great game either team could have won.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, All of us did have a great stay there in Grand Forks and other the obvous, we did have a pretty good time there. My ride there, was very happy to see that 75 mile an hour speed limit there on I-29. *Crazy Leadfooted Bastard!!* We where a little disappointed that we couldn't find any Karoake on Friday night to do. Thanks again to you Sioux fans who're on board who bothered to look for us. We did end up going to El Roco's I believe, and other than a few looks, it was pretty good there. I was a little surprized at the Last call though, What kind of place has a Last Call at 12:30?? :D

I was a little surprized at the Last call though, What kind of place has a Last Call at 12:30??  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to North Dakota, if you not making your way out of the bar about 1245 am you going to get thrown out of the bar. I remember that from my college days.

So much for being open till 100 am eh?