SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/GVSU Game Thread

BigGame

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UND just turned the ball over around their own 15. They held GVSU for 3 downs, GVSU is going for it on 4th from about the 7.

BIIIIIIIG STOP Sioux. GVSU tried to rush forward the needed 1ft but didn't even break the line of scrimmage. 4 and out GVSU, UND takes over on downs on their own 6 with about 7 minutes remaining in the half.

Boy, the Sioux are pretty lucky to only be down 7-3 at the half...... :lol:

PS: Jeff Glas is a worthless kicker. I know I'll get shot down for this, but 18-30 on the season with a majority of those games in a dome is unacceptable. Its his fault that kick got blocked, the guy was falling down, and it Glas kicked it right into him. You can start letting me hear it any time.

GO SIOUX!!!!! LETS WIN THE SECOND HALF!!!!! :ohmy:

Did UND turn the ball over in the 1st half, if so how many times and what situations resulted from it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I have read, UND turned it over on their own 15, stopped GVSU on 4th down from the 7, and then drove to GVSU territory, where they got a FG attempt blocked, which led to GVSU scoring on their next drive...

Go Sioux!!!

Sioux go three-and-out again from similar field position. Maybe we should hope for a defensive or special teams TD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right, the offense is looking poor. Bowenkamp must have hurt is arm again, otherwise he'd still be playing. Let's pray the offense has one big play in 'em.