SiouxSports.com Forum

Why no Highschool?

Billy the Kid

That site is a joke you don't nearly reach the amount of people that you do on Siouxsports. I often find the same people posting to themselves.

No kidding they dont have as many people on that board then this one, the site just started like a month ago, this ones been around for awhile. I just thought if there were people looking to talk about High School hockey they could go there and do it. UND and North Dakota fans have great knowledge of the game and there knowledge on that site would be great for the site.

That site is a joke you don't nearly reach the amount of people that you do on Siouxsports. I often find the same people posting to themselves.

And the reason behind that would be?

Can you imagine if all those peoples in the HS hockey thread went to the northdakotapreps.com message board and posted. It would be awesome. You could have multiple thread talking about multiple different topics within ND HS hockey, sorta like this message board.... :huh:

not to mention not having to worry about people going "hey this is a SIOUXsports website."