SiouxSports.com Forum

New Forum?

jloos

Maybe a new forum for non-Sioux related hockey would be usefull. Either that or a "playland" type forum for The-Zeitz and the other junior high tools that have recently infested this fine site. Make the Sioux forums for those 18+ (maybe put some xxx pics up so their parents/school computers will block them from this site). Just some ideas.

Good Idea Zeitz has got to go

I was going to raise a similar issue, especially with regard the recent proliferation of HS hockey threads, which usually cater to the same crew of Clearasil addicts. I have nothing against people who discuss HS hockey, but I fail to see much use for it here.

I was going to raise a similar issue, especially with regard the recent proliferation of HS hockey threads, ... nothing against people who discuss HS hockey, but I fail to see much use for it here.

I agree... these posts are off-topic and getting cliche. That being said, we've all probably posted some off-topic stuff here, I know I have. I think a friendly reminder to stay closer to the forums' intention would be more warranted than "he has to go." :lol:

Would it be possible to have a separate forum just for the World Juniors? Sometime in December the hockey forum will be probably almost exclusively World Junior content, much of it posted by non-Sioux fans. Since the World Juniors is a UND and Community - related event, it may stand to reason to have its own forum.

As far as a high school forum, you'd probably have to increase the number of moderators on this board. :lol: