SiouxSports.com Forum

GF Herald to launch new design

sprig

Well, the Maine game is back for what, one would hope, is its final appearence before the new site kicks in tomorrow. Might be hard to root this file out of the archives, however. Expect those strange "characters" that are in the Maine box score and appear frequently in other links will be there for a long time to come.

• 3 weeks later...

Gopher week and I have yet to see a word about Sioux Hockey in the on-line version of the Herald.  Am I just stupid and can't find anything?  

I assume there has been more in the hard copy?

If not, what is up with the coverage of Sioux hockey in GF?

Tom Dennis is a jarhead.  The Heraldo needs to find something else to whine about.  They complain about no matter what.  They seem to love being UND newspaper when UND is successful, but when something less than great happens the Herald is the first one their to kick UND.

Yeah, I suppose the new place should be sterile, boring and Mariucci-like, especially in view of the new logo populating half the floor space.   :) Of course, given the behavior of certain "fans" throwing garbage on the ice, I'm surprised they didn't make more hay of the idiocy.

FYI:  The new site also uses "spyware" in its cookies that can be used to track your websurfing.  It tends to hide in the gif and other ad areas.  A good cookie killing or blocking download should keep it from nesting in your system.