SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing the Washington Husky game

Fry Bread

Had two options to attend the Husky game. Both fell apart with in two hours of each other. 

Any one know how to get the game West of the Missouri?

Viewing it at a bar or whatever any where in the State?

If I’m being redundant please delete this post 

Undsports indicates that this game will be on Pac-12 Now, which appears to require a cable or satellite subscription. Hopefully I am wrong since I viewing is via webcast these days.  Hoping it will be on pac 12 Washington which I get on Sling tv.

On 8/20/2018 at 6:11 PM, Fry Bread said:

One of my kids showed up and installed something so I’m good to go as long as someone is around to turn on the TV. 

So a few years ago I figured out some type of pay per view for a game..... worked pretty good. Well I got so many pop ups it was unreal. It took my husband a whole morning to get them off the computer for me. So, I avoid what I do not understand now...... limits my options for games in general....

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

OK, Sling TV was acting up, so I found a "less official" link to the Pac-12 network live stream. Not great quality, but better than staring at the loading symbol.

http://oklivetv.com/pac-12-network-live/

That would be awesome if that actually works, no subscription or anything needed. 

• Upvote 2