SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 World Cup

SWSiouxMN

11 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

With the way Argentina is right now, they could get at least that.   They are a mess right now.  

I'm expecting Iceland to win tomorrow. 

Argentina is mentally in shambles right now. Messi’s legacy will never recover from this tournament. All time great players must make their mark in the World Cup. 

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

You’re watching soccer eh? 

No.  Kim Jong-un has me held captive in a camp just north of Pyongyang.  He asked me if I would rather have my nails ripped off my hands one-by-one or watch the Argentina-Croatia match.  I'm currently in the local hospital recovering and just happened to ask the nurse what the score of the game was...  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

No.  Kim Jong-un has me held captive in a camp just north of Pyongyang.  He asked me if I would rather have my nails ripped off my hands one-by-one or watch the Argentina-Croatia match.  I'm currently in the local hospital recovering and just happened to ask the nurse what the score of the game was...  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Hey, how are the U.S. doing? I haven’t been following the World Cup. 

Not participating as they have been having bake sales to help support UND's FB program!

49 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

One thing he didn’t touch on is how poor of a job we do of finding players with potential. There is no doubt in my mind we are leaving a lot on the table talent wise.

He brought it up before and so did someone else.