SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-2019 NHL Season

cberkas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seattle awarded an expansion franchise pending 700 million renovation to Key Arena by  private funds only.....Key player in Seattle expansion plans plus the mayor behind this....Bettman says NHL will approve pending above happens....for 21-22 season....Wonder if they'll be the "Totems"... Former minor league team name....will balance league at 32.teams....

4 hours ago, John W. said:

Seattle awarded an expansion franchise pending 700 million renovation to Key Arena by  private funds only.....Key player in Seattle expansion plans plus the mayor behind this....Bettman says NHL will approve pending above happens....for 21-22 season....Wonder if they'll be the "Totems"... Former minor league team name....will balance league at 32.teams....

Actually they are shooting for the 2020-21 season 

39 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

So question now is,  how does the West balance out?

Do they kick the 2 Alberta Teams to the Central?

Arizona needs to be with the Cali teams and Vegas for financial health.

If Fertitta buys the Coyotes and move them to Houston that changes things.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Eller scores (7-0).
Eller takes another shot past Rat.
Rat comes after him with no provocation and gives Eller an obvious, bleeding, head wound in the concussion era. 

Over and under on Rat's suspension: 3.5 games. 

Under because I doubt he gets anything. I have no problem with what he did and I can’t stand the guy. Eller got what he deserved in my opinion 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Under because I doubt he gets anything. I have no problem with what he did and I can’t stand the guy. Eller got what he deserved in my opinion 

Of course goon agrees with this opinion.

Don't give up 7 goals if you don't want someone to showboat. Isn't it great that a guy who licks other players is defending "the code?"

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

And if the roles were reversed, Goon would have a blog post up within 30 minutes calling Eller a gutless, classless clown and demand a 30 game suspension.  

Eller's scored 103 goals in 9 years in the NHL and pots 1 in his first game of his 10th season.  I'd be celebrating too.  

25 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And if the roles were reversed, Goon would have a blog post up within 30 minutes calling Eller a gutless, classless clown and demand a 30 game suspension.  

Eller's scored 103 goals in 9 years in the NHL and pots 1 in his first game of his 10th season.  I'd be celebrating too.  

Well if you are going to go by the opposing bench and celebrate and showboat in front of them more times than not there will be retribution to pay. Been there myself

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Well if you are going to go by the opposing bench and celebrate and showboat in front of them more times than not there will be retribution to pay. Been there myself

Maybe next time Marchand can petition the league so the Bruins don’t have to open up the season against the team raising the previous season’s Stanley Cup banner...

#Waaaah