Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Terms are 5 years, $400,000 base per year .... not sure of extras.

Do you remember what his previous base was/is?  Hope they sweetened the pot for the assistants, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Do you remember what his previous base was/is?  Hope they sweetened the pot for the assistants, too.

$306,000 ... I believe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gfhockey said:

Precious base was $300k

 

i wish contracts had more bonus payouts less base

 

 

Why don't you make it happen then?
#gobc

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

The goophers really paid a premium for Motzko.

They sure did, shows Mottzko is a good negotiator. Also good recruiter. Apparently talks a game. 

Although, will not serve the Goofs all that great.

The Clown will take their $ and run as soon as the NCAA playoffs start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Thank goodness! I look forward to not seeing UND at the Frozen Four for the next 5 years!

And you dismiss what he did in the 15-16 season? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

15-16?

Oh!!!

You mean when he rode the coattails of Hak’s NHL caliber recruits? Yes, I dismiss that. 

Boom!!!!!!! 

Berry did a masterful job with that team. Pushed all the right buttons all year and especially in the playoffs.

Hak had teams full of NHL-caliber recruits that could not get the job done. Berry had the same assets and got the team over the hump.

The recruiting does need to stay at a high level and that is a legitimate concern. But to discount what Berry did in helping us win #8 is asinine and short-sighted.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

15-16?

Oh!!!

You mean when he rode the coattails of Hak’s NHL caliber recruits? Yes, I dismiss that. 

Boom!!!!!!! 

How many national titles did Hak win with his NHL caliber recruits? 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

--John Lydgate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Berry did a masterful job with that team. Pushed all the right buttons all year and especially in the playoffs.

Hak had teams full of NHL-caliber recruits that could not get the job done. Berry had the same assets and got the team over the hump.

The recruiting does need to stay at a high level and that is a legitimate concern. But to discount what Berry did in helping us win #8 is asinine and short-sighted.

Agreed.  Good post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

That’s right! You tear your teams past down! I love it! 

Made you look like a fool!

The sad thing is, you are correct with the so called fans "tearing down our past"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

I know. 

I wish people wouldn’t do that. 

Be proud of your program! Through good times and bad!

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying we aren't going to the Frozen Four for the next 5 years because of a couple down seasons. Makes you look like a fool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

That’s right! You tear your teams past down! I love it! 

Made you look like a fool!

I have never once called for Hak being fired after losing in the playoffs because he can get us there, and at the same time I am not going to say Berry needs to be fired after just 3 seasons in which one of them was a national title team. So where am I saying I tear down past teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying we aren't going to the Frozen Four for the next 5 years because of a couple down seasons. Makes you look like a fool.

White devil is a red cow fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

White devil is a red cow fan. 

They have some reasons to be a little salty these days, recruiting not going so well for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

They have some reasons to be a little salty these days, recruiting not going so well for them.

Among other things not going well for them... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×