SiouxSports.com Forum

3 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

15-16?

Oh!!!

You mean when he rode the coattails of Hak’s NHL caliber recruits? Yes, I dismiss that. 

Boom!!!!!!! 

Berry did a masterful job with that team. Pushed all the right buttons all year and especially in the playoffs.

Hak had teams full of NHL-caliber recruits that could not get the job done. Berry had the same assets and got the team over the hump.

The recruiting does need to stay at a high level and that is a legitimate concern. But to discount what Berry did in helping us win #8 is asinine and short-sighted.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

15-16?

Oh!!!

You mean when he rode the coattails of Hak’s NHL caliber recruits? Yes, I dismiss that. 

Boom!!!!!!! 

How many national titles did Hak win with his NHL caliber recruits? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Berry did a masterful job with that team. Pushed all the right buttons all year and especially in the playoffs.

Hak had teams full of NHL-caliber recruits that could not get the job done. Berry had the same assets and got the team over the hump.

The recruiting does need to stay at a high level and that is a legitimate concern. But to discount what Berry did in helping us win #8 is asinine and short-sighted.

Agreed.  Good post.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

I know. 

I wish people wouldn’t do that. 

Be proud of your program! Through good times and bad!

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying we aren't going to the Frozen Four for the next 5 years because of a couple down seasons. Makes you look like a fool.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

That’s right! You tear your teams past down! I love it! 

Made you look like a fool!

I have never once called for Hak being fired after losing in the playoffs because he can get us there, and at the same time I am not going to say Berry needs to be fired after just 3 seasons in which one of them was a national title team. So where am I saying I tear down past teams?

3 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying we aren't going to the Frozen Four for the next 5 years because of a couple down seasons. Makes you look like a fool.

White devil is a red cow fan.