SiouxSports.com Forum

Native Americans on Campus

moser53

Watching the nightly from Fargo they covered the 29th annual POW on the Campus of NDSU. 12 Tribes 1500 attendees. 

When is the last time UND has had a Pow Wow? If they have I missed it. UND was supposed to be the school with the good relationship with the natives right.

ii remember delivering pop early 70s just out of high school to the Native Building on campus. By EERC if I remember correctly. What's happened to the Natives on campus? Did they go away with the nickname? More natives at SU now than UND?  . More of Kelly's legacy? To Fargo with everything? 

I'm just asking questions. What's  the truth. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Watching the nightly from Fargo they covered the 29th annual POW on the Campus of NDSU. 12 Tribes 1500 attendees. 

When is the last time UND has had a Pow Wow? If they have I missed it. UND was supposed to be the school with the good relationship with the natives right.

ii remember delivering pop early 70s just out of high school to the Native Building on campus. By EERC if I remember correctly. What's happened to the Natives on campus? Did they go away with the nickname? More natives at SU now than UND?  . More of Kelly's legacy? To Fargo with everything? 

http://www.crazycrow.com/site/event/und-time-wacipi/

48th Annual at UND

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Thank you for your interest.

th?id=OIP.WIpIcZjKthU9HXum-eTLMgHaGR&pid=15.1&P=0&w=190&h=162

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Pow wow at UND is an event and much bigger.  No tin foil needed for this one.  

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Perhaps you should consider that for each of your drivel soaked posts.

Your up to 9. Official but kicking. Would you agree with me on this. 

Having the Fighting Sioux Nickname back is going to be great.

• UNDBIZ locked this topic