Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Recommended Posts

CBC had a nice interview with Oshie on the ice. He got emotional as he mentionned his dad has alzeimers.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a Caps fan but I am happy for @jimdahl being able to see the team he cheers for finally get over that hump to win its first Stanley Cup. What a scene in Washington D.C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The past few years appear (after years of hockey heartbreak) to have been pretty good for the owner of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Will Gersich get his name on the cup?

41 regular season games, or a game in the SC finals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Gersich dress last night?  I see a tweet with him in gear, but I thought he was is street clothes in the group pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

Add yet another Fighting Sioux’s name to the Holy Grail of trophies 

And a Fighting Hawk too. UND was well represented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ranger said:

41 regular season games, or a game in the SC finals. 

Thanks. The reason I asked was because he skated the cup in full gear so I wasn't sure if he officially dressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be wrong to now admit I'm drinking my morning coffee out of a Caps mug that someone brought me after they attended a Caps game earlier this playoff cycle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Thanks. The reason I asked was because he skated the cup in full gear so I wasn't sure if he officially dressed.

And it's the Cup Finals, so when Gersich played in the earlier round doesn't count. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the xtras got dressed to hoist the cup,  although their names were not on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Would it be wrong to now admit I'm drinking my morning coffee out of a Caps mug that someone brought me after they attended a Caps game earlier this playoff cycle? 

2bvb23.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sprig said:

All the xtras got dressed to hoist the cup,  although their names were not on it

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×