SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

1 hour ago, Fader said:

Looks to me like the contact was head to head,  Miller's face into the back of Oshie's helmet.  The elbow came up well after Miller was moving backwards and doesn't appear to make any contact.

I've slowed that down to 25% in YouTube from all the angles and I have to agree with this assessment. 

There were 4 or four attempted checks on Oshie last night that ended with the "checker" going down..... then they take yet another run at him in a vulnerable position.

I thought the Vegas story was kind of cutsie and uplifting coming into the playoffs...

After watching the constant whining, complaining, diving, embellishment and cheap crap they keep pulling, I really hope they never see the light of the playoffs again, disgusting.  I do like the way Fluery is playing, respect there, but Mcnabb can go right to hell.  Its no wonder their former teams let them go.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

There were 4 or four attempted checks on Oshie last night that ended with the "checker" going down..... then they take yet another run at him in a vulnerable position.

I thought the Vegas story was kind of cutsie and uplifting coming into the playoffs...

After watching the constant whining, complaining, diving, embellishment and cheap crap they keep pulling, I really hope they never see the light of the playoffs again, disgusting.  I do like the way Fluery is playing, respect there, but Mcnabb can go right to hell.  Its no wonder their former teams let them go.

I would take Tuck back in a Wild uniform any day of the week and twice on Sunday.   

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Could not agree more (hope that is correct MM).

I would like to watch ONE game this series where the referee decisions (or lack of them) had no big impact on the game.... How about a new concept: call the game by the rules for a change, not for Vegas or TV ratings/added days of more games...

Edited by LuvHockey
incorrect word