Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Recommended Posts

On 5/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, Hayduke said:

I'm pulling for Winnipeg for all the years of waiting for this.  But, I'll pull for Vegas if they get to the finals because it is such a great story. 

Yeah this is pretty much the direction I went as well. I saw the old Jets play a couple of times when i was really young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caps screwed on 2 consecutive penalty calls.  The only penalty,  a hook on TB, was missed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sioux rube said:

0BEDA47D-51D4-42B8-ADF7-9B0DABC0E25D.jpeg

Those officials should be suspended for the rest of the third round of the SCP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goon said:

Those officials should be suspended for the rest of the third round of the SCP. 

Something on replay is a lot different than in game speed, and the reaction certainly would lead one to believe that it was a high stick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tnt said:

Something on replay is a lot different than in game speed, and the reaction certainly would lead one to believe that it was a high stick.  

You would think one out the 4 officials would of seen it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

You would think one out the 4 officials would of seen it.

I just don’t know why the NHL doesn’t have a video review for calls like that. That horrendous call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×