SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

3 minimum

Yeah, I don't disagree.  I just think it would be ballsy of the NHL to suspend him for 3 games in the playoffs, and they haven't shown in the past that they're willing to do that - even if it is warranted.

13 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Yeah, I don't disagree.  I just think it would be ballsy of the NHL to suspend him for 3 games in the playoffs, and they haven't shown in the past that they're willing to do that - even if it is warranted.

I could see 3 considering he’s a multiple offender and that hit was definitely intent to injure 

24 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Guy's a complete douche. Haven't seen many Bush League hits in the playoffs like that one in a long time. The player was defenseless, on his knees up against the boards and Kadri lines him up and launches himself.

Wingels should've gotten a minor for the elbow the Marner's head. The head snapped back. 

Now if Kadri wanted to "deal" with it he should've invited Wingels out, dropped gloves, and settled it.
Instead Kadri will be wearing a suit, for running a guy, for at least two games is my guess. 

The problem? If Kadri had challenged Wingels right there, Chara would've stepped in.

The issue wasn't with Chara's (clean) contact and Zdeno didn't see the Wingels elbow to Marner's face but Chara would've stepped in. It's what he does.  

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

Penguins get called for 2 blatant slew foots and whine about both of them. Oh how I hate that team. Flyers get one back to make it 4-1. Need one on this powerplay to start the third. 

The Flyers looked flat today and had trouble in the offensive zone. I thought their goalie was horrible.If I was Hak, I'd play Lyon in net. 

Sharks fans are all as$$ed up and want Corey Perry suspended for this hit. Here's the deal, this isn't worthy of a suspension, a two-minute minor was the correct call. However, you should know who's on the ice at all times. 

Is this a questionable hit? Of course, it is. 

5 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Lyon isn't the number two goalie, the guy from the Red Wings is.

At this point, Elliot isn't good. I think he's still injured. He wasn't good and was slow on a lot of shots. 

31 minutes ago, Goon said:

The Flyers looked flat today and had trouble in the offensive zone. I thought their goalie was horrible.If I was Hak, I'd play Lyon in net. 

Flyers were all over the Pens the first 10 minutes. Had a handful of grade A chances. 1 or 2 of them find the back of the net it's a whole different game but as they say, that's hockey.