SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

32 minutes ago, Goon said:

Last night's third period was a perfect example of this. 

No, last night's third is a textbook example of why TOR51 was, is, and will always be one of the greatest liabilities on defense to ever scale the ranks from mites to the NHL. 

He got walked and it took the air right out of his team. 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

No, last night's third is a textbook example of why TOR51 was, is, and will always be one of the greatest liabilities on defense to ever scale the ranks from mites to the NHL. 

He got walked and it took the air right out of his team. 

He actually took a dive to draw the first power play of the night that lead to a Leafs goal. :D

8 hours ago, Goon said:

Did you have a morning cocktail? The Bruins are no where near as dirty as they used to be. They're more of a skating team that played similiar to the 2015-2016 UND team. They grind teams into the ice. Create offense off of the forecheck. Last night's third period was a perfect example of this. 

I've heard the Bruins frequently sacrifice liters of cats in a candle lit pentagram outside the shower room before each game.

Mr.. Slew foot Marchand seems like the type to tape a razor to the side of his boot to go after the leg tendons of a kid in a parent child skate.  

You honestly think Chara is ALL human DNA ..... no way.

Seriously when I see Boston on the ice I kind of wish the British would have won. 

And yes every day that ends in y is a good day to start with a cocktail...ertwo.

I cant stand Boston... unless they bring up Zano...then I'm buying a Bruins sweater.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I've heard the Bruins frequently sacrifice liters of cats in a candle lit pentagram outside the shower room before each game.

Mr.. Slew foot Marchand seems like the type to tape a razor to the side of his boot to go after the leg tendons of a kid in a parent child skate.  

You honestly think Chara is ALL human DNA ..... no way.

Seriously when I see Boston on the ice I kind of wish the British would have won. 

And yes every day that ends in y is a good day to start with a cocktail...ertwo.

I cant stand Boston... unless they bring up Zano...then I'm buying a Bruins sweater.

That's awesome. Recently, on my vacation, I found out that some version of a cocktail with Rum is a good way to start your day. 

3 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Good golly this game could have 8 goals in it already. Pipes, great saves, and missed open nets. Love it. 

If I was the coach of the Caps, I'd have the players check the Pens hard on every shift. Finish every check. Extra hacks. They don't like to get hit. 

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

17 seconds in its Caps 1-0 

Oh if only Chris Berman still did SportsCenter. He'd have to call him "He's Skatin'". Yes, Evgeny He's skatin' Kuznetsov.

Wait a minute here ... 

Kuznetsov from Ovechkin? Collusion in Washington.