SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

20 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The NHL has a Game 7 scheduled for tomorrow night. 

But it has nothing else scheduled in the NHL App on my phone after that. Nothing on NHL.com either. 

We've known SJS@VGK for a week, and they haven't scheduled Game 1 for that yet

I’m sure they’re just waiting for all the round one games to be done. That’s what I figured they’re were going to do

18 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I’m sure they’re just waiting for all the round one games to be done. That’s what I figured they’re were going to do

But having a "dead night" (no game at all) tonight just seems silly when they could kick off SJS@VGK or WPG@NAS*.

*NAS finished off COL Sunday. They'd still be on an every-other-day pace. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

But having a "dead night" (no game at all) tonight just seems silly when they could kick off SJS@VGK or WPG@NAS*.

*NAS finished off COL Sunday. They'd still be on an every-other-day pace. 

All the series are scheduled as if they are all going to go seven games. That is why when you have a 4-0 sweep, you have some dead nights.

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The Bruins are daily proof of evil in the world and are a terrible lesson of how cheating diving whining can be successful.

Also im sure they hate puppies and slaughter mini horses for pregame meals.

Did you have a morning cocktail? The Bruins are no where near as dirty as they used to be. They're more of a skating team that played similiar to the 2015-2016 UND team. They grind teams into the ice. Create offense off of the forecheck. Last night's third period was a perfect example of this. 

31 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The Bruins are daily proof of evil in the world and are a terrible lesson of how cheating diving whining can be successful.

Also im sure they hate puppies and slaughter mini horses for pregame meals.

Don't let Mafia's propaganda influence you...the Bruins are fine upstanding citizens and should be America's Team.  Oh, and Goon, it's spelled d-a-g-g-e-r. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

Don't let Mafia's propaganda influence you...the Bruins are fine upstanding citizens and should be America's Team.  Oh, and Goon, it's spelled d-a-g-g-e-r. 

Yep, thanks... Mafia is just jealous that they Dead Things aren't in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Oh yeah, the Bruins went 4-0 against the Red Wings this season