SiouxSports.com Forum

Saskatchewan Junior Team in Horrible Accident

squirtcoach

On 4/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, cberkas said:

The Semi ran a stop sign.

19 hours ago, sioux rube said:

And he walked away from it. Pretty much a life sentence though knowing he has to live with it for the remainder of his life. 

19 hours ago, cberkas said:

He was detained, but let go by the RCMP.

That doesn't mean charges won't be filed at a later date.  This happens all the time while the police re-construct things and prosecutors build a case.  I'd be STUNNED if there weren't charges filed in this particular incident.  

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

That doesn't mean charges won't be filed at a later date.  This happens all the time while the police re-construct things and prosecutors build a case.  I'd be STUNNED if there weren't charges filed in this particular incident.  

Yeah, I know.

2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

The amount showed the humanity and caring of people while her vile comments shows she is selfish, jealous and trying to turn a thoughtful donation into a 15 minute of fame tweet which backfired on her. I hope she gets fired and we never see any tweets from her again on this or any subject. 

• Upvote 1

It will ruin her femi-nazi case, but sadly, a female trainer recently lost her life in the hospital from that accident too.

Rather pathetic many journalism grads look at everything through a racial gender lens.  White males should not at all be mourned as the world is better off with them dead say the social justice warrior journalists unless th white male whole-heartedly agrees with them.