4 hours ago, petey23 said:

16. Denver--can't have Denver get to 9 ahead of us

15. Michigan--can't get to 10 ahead of us

14. Ohio St.--nah

13. Notre Dame--boring

12. BU--not as bad as BC, but still bitter about last year

11. Northeastern--fun to watch but my anti-eastern bias shows

10. Providence--you just got one and I was there cheering for you

9. Penn State--fun team to watch but I might have a little anti B10 bias?

8. Clarkson--kind of cool to pull a double...but their colors are heinous

7. Princeton--Haven't seen them this year but playing well right now. the ECAC has had enough success lately

6. UMD--tough one, want to cheer conference mate and Sandelin but tough to cheer a dirty diving squad

5. Michigan Tech--great for hockey if they win

4. Air Force--tough to go against Serratore

3. Minnesota St.-Mankato--why not, future conference mate?

2. SCSU--not sure why so many are anti St. Cloud. They are fun to watch and it might take the chip off their shoulder if they got one.

1. Cornell--old softball teammate and friend's kid plays for Cornell....great job this season by the Fargo media of picking up on this.:glare:

Definitely agree with 15 and 16.

16. Michigan--can't get to 10 ahead of us

15. Denver--can't have Denver get to 9 ahead of us

13-14. Penn State & Ohio St-Hate Big 10 Hockey

12. Notre Dame--Hate Big 10 Hockey, but they are most deserving of Big Ten Teams

9-11. Providence, Northeastern, BU-hate Hockey East

6-8. Cornell, Princeton, Clarkson ECHC, Meh

5. Michigan Tech--future conference mate, want WCHA to succeed.   I know the grandpa of one of the players.

4. Air Force--USA, USA

3. Minnesota St.-Mankato--future conference mate, want WCHA to succeed.   

2. UMD--NCHC Team.  No problem with Style of Play, UND was this type of team not that long ago.

1. SCSU--NCHC Team. Never won a title.  Best team this year.  They deserve it.  Besides will drive Mn Fan's Crazy.

8 minutes ago, Big Green said:

5. Michigan Tech--future conference mate, want WCHA to succeed.   I know the grandpa of one of the players.

3. Minnesota St.-Mankato--future conference mate, want WCHA to succeed.   

Um ... what?
Future?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Providence should be lower.  Their last natty was bs, considering they were the 16th seed and got placed in the providence regional for attendance reasons, when they weren't even the host, and it wasn't due to bracket integrity.

LOL!  Yea, because we really wanted to see BU win the title game in 2016, right?

12 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

In order of who I would like to see win the NCAA tournament, from 16 to 1:

#1:  Providence College --  Well, I have family ties there, so this should be obvious.  Besides, I want to hear Bucci yell out "LITTLE RHODY!  BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!" one more time.

MafiaMan has family in Providence?  Note to self:  Don't ever take sides against the family. :)

11 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

So your hockey favorites are heavily influenced by religion, uff da.

Why do you think a pretty small school in Indiana is popular? Haha must be their color scheme. 

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

MafiaMan has family in Providence?  Note to self:  Don't ever take sides against the family. :)

So do I. Best watch it.  Would be a shame if... something happened to ya. 

13 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

If ND wins, I will post every day for a year reminding you guys they won.

12 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

1. Notre Dame, they are Catholic

2. Providence, they are Catholic

"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom."

21 hours ago, petey23 said:

16. Denver--can't have Denver get to 9 ahead of us

15. Michigan--can't get to 10 ahead of us

14. Ohio St.--nah

13. Notre Dame--boring

12. BU--not as bad as BC, but still bitter about last year

11. Northeastern--fun to watch but my anti-eastern bias shows

10. Providence--you just got one and I was there cheering for you

9. Penn State--fun team to watch but I might have a little anti B10 bias?

8. Clarkson--kind of cool to pull a double...but their colors are heinous

7. Princeton--Haven't seen them this year but playing well right now. the ECAC has had enough success lately

6. UMD--tough one, want to cheer conference mate and Sandelin but tough to cheer a dirty diving squad

5. Michigan Tech--great for hockey if they win

4. Air Force--tough to go against Serratore

3. Minnesota St.-Mankato--why not, future conference mate?

2. SCSU--not sure why so many are anti St. Cloud. They are fun to watch and it might take the chip off their shoulder if they got one.

1. Cornell--old softball teammate and friend's kid plays for Cornell....great job this season by the Fargo media of picking up on this.:glare:

"2. SCSU--not sure why so many are anti St. Cloud. They are fun to watch and it might take the chip off their shoulder if they got one."

#1 reason ... their fans. If they didn't have so many terrible fans, that are total outspoken jerks, there wouldn't be near as big of a grudge towards St. Cloud. That and I never liked their diving team about 10 years ago with Lasch and the other little guy. Motzko is a solid coach though, he has done a really nice job with that program. Hope they get bounced first round.

16. UMD (They already got one during one our UNDs best seasons. DHG is a horrible person. Sandelin was kind of a jerk last year. Pionk sucks. Duluth is a bunch a hippies :) )

15. DU (NO, NO, NO - don't want to see them eclipse UND in championships ... have to imagine they will lose some talent after the season)

14. SCSU (Jan Brady doesn't win championship. Their fans have earned this spot on the list)

13. Michigan (Again, they do not need to build on their lead of championship. Though I can sympathize with the title drought.)

12. Boston University (Last year, the Eichel year, a few other games I'd like to forget. I'd be ok if no team from Boston ever won again.)

11. Notre Dame (Just never been a Notre Dame hockey fan. No specific reason.... maybe the Lucia connection? Maybe those hideous helmets?)

10.  Providence (Blah, boring ... hockey east)

9. Northeastern (Boring, No thanks! BUT They were the greatest show on ice going into the 2016 tourney. UND had no chance against them .... so I read)

8. Penn St. (Great start for this program, but you need to have some agonizing defeats first. Pay your dues, build your program, your time will come)

7. Ohio St. (Meh)

6. Cornell (Meh)

5. Clarkson (Meh)

4. Princeton (I'd be ok with this)

3. Michigan Tech (Sure, old WCHA bottom feeder finding success now. This would be fine)

1/2. Mankato / Air Force (Mankato - Former WCHA team, looking for that first title. Bro went to grad school there after UND. / AF - Can't cheer against a military academy .... 'Merica! Sweet Jerseys and a great coach.

16. DU... no #9 

15. Michigan... No #10

14. St. Clown State ... the 3 fans will be unbearable.

13. Penn St.... boring

12. Ohio St.... boringer

11. Notre Dame... pretencious 

10. UMD... not good for college hockey ti clutch grab abd dive to a title.

9. BU... Goalie is good I like to watch.

8. Northeastern... meh

7. Providence...  meh in a frock

6. Clarkson... Will the real Golden Knights please stand up

5. Princeton..  I coulda have gotten inn.

4. Cornell... Had a buddy that teaches there. He cool.

3. Mankato.. Feel for fans, uffda have you been to Mankato, they need some good in their lives

2. Mich Tech... great fans...awesome people in Fargo Regional a few years back, passionate and knowledgeable.... .dah da dah da dah da da dah da ........GO TECH

1. Air Force ... More Serratore the better, would rock the college hockey world. Aim high young airman

• Upvote 1

16.  UMD.  Cheap shots.

15.  DU.  Montgomery is a baby.

14.  BU.  Offsides, I don't think so.

13. Michigan.  Don't want them to have any more titles and I hate their fight song.

12.  Clarkson.  shrug.

11. Cornell.  shrug

10.  Notre Dame.  They sure throw their weight around for not having won anything.

9.  Penn State.  shrug

8.  St. Cloud.  Haven't play great lately and their fans are annoying.

7.  Princeton.  Might as well be them I guess.

6.  Ohio State.  Best of the Big 10?

5.  Providence.  Partied with them in 2015.

4.  Northeastern.  Better them than any other Boston school

3.  Tech.  Fun fans and band.  

2.  Mankato.  They're due.

1.  AF.  For the Serratore quotes.

• Upvote 1

16. St. Cloud (aka, Jan Brady State). Coach and players are respectable but fans are dooshes.

15. DU. Monty has proven himself to be a whiner and being a CC fan, I’m tired of hearing trash talking sh*t from Pios fans.

14. Duluth. Don’t like how on the edge Duluth players play the game. When you find yourself rooting for Denver in the national championship game last year, you know you hate Duluth (yah, I realize I have Duluth higher than DU this year but it’s MY list!).

13. Michigan. Never liked ‘em and I hate their fight song.

12. Notre Dame. Can’t stand the Fighting Irish. Stick to football.

11. BU. I too am bitter about that game last season against UND.

10. Penn State. Too soon but could stomach a Nittney Lions champion over the previous six teams listed.

9. Ohio State. A buddy of mine who I play beer league hockey with is a huge Buckeyes fan and I’ll have to hear about it for a year.

8. Providence. They just won it and got a cushy regional as a 4 seed to do it.

7. Clarkson. Other than their Bison-like uni’s, I wouldn’t have a problem with a non-blue blood like the Golden Knights winning it all.

6. Princeton. Talk about putting their program on the map!

5. Michigan Tech. It would be great for their storied program and the WCHA as a whole.

4. Mankato. Another buddy who I play hockey with went there and he’s always cool about UND so there you go...

3. Cornell. My buddy’s kid, Jared Fiegl, is a senior there and would love to see a Colorado native win it.

2. Northeastern. My buddy is a huge NU fan and frankly, like MafiaMan, it would be fun to see the BU’s, Harvard’s, and BC’s collectively gasp in shock and awe. 

1. Air Force. A multitude of reasons including the fact that we go to lots of Falcons games, they’re the best team in Colorado Springs, and wouldn’t it be cool to see a team full of Yankees win it all? And finally, Frank Serratore is an all-around classy guy and gives the best interviews in the game. Go Falcons! 

• Upvote 1