Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nodak hockey fanatic

6 lower bowl tickets for west regional

Recommended Posts

4 hour drive for the #1 team in the nation, and 2 1/2 hour drive from Mankato, and you can't give these tickets away. I'd be embarrassed if I was a fan of one of these teams. It's a little further for Duluth, so I guess they get a pass, but I'm surprised I guess. If it were other teams trying to sell to Sioux fans, they'd be gone in an instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nodak hockey fanatic said:

4 hour drive for the #1 team in the nation, and 2 1/2 hour drive from Mankato, and you can't give these tickets away. I'd be embarrassed if I was a fan of one of these teams. It's a little further for Duluth, so I guess they get a pass, but I'm surprised I guess. If it were other teams trying to sell to Sioux fans, they'd be gone in an instant.

Someone on twitter posted that it was sold out and Sioux fans had all the tickets and could control the market and drive up the price.

Wrong on so many levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, franchise said:

Someone on twitter posted that it was sold out and Sioux fans had all the tickets and could control the market and drive up the price.

Wrong on so many levels.

So you're saying information on Twitter is not always reliable?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

So you're saying information on Twitter is not always reliable?;)

Almost as reliable as Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×