SiouxSports.com Forum

Tournament Run

geaux_sioux

Alright, enough negativity for the day. I got caught in a youtube rabbit hole of the best NCAA and conference tournament moments of the last decade-plus. It was a solid run. Time to hop back on the horse. Post the best videos you can think of from our past tournaments. This one below is, in my opinion, the ridiculous game I've ever seen. The first period alone had enough action for two games. I had alot of fun watching this one with some buddies.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Alright, enough negativity for the day. I got caught in a youtube rabbit hole of the best NCAA and conference tournament moments of the last decade-plus. It was a solid run. Time to hop back on the horse. Post the best videos you can think of from our past tournaments. This one below is, in my opinion, the ridiculous game I've ever seen. The first period alone had enough action for two games. I had alot of fun watching this one with some buddies.

I thought you were going to call out the bald dude at 3:10 as a board regular.

7 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

This game was ridiculous.
Michigan scored 2 goals in like the first minute of both the 1st and 2nd periods.  That team was so stacked, hard to believe that group never brought home that big hardware.

Five PPG!  :)