SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU @ the X - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

18 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Because it shows much more class when at the Ralph, during the visitor starting lineup, the student section chants...well, we know what they chant. 

Or maybe the middle aged man who gave the MI player, a kid, as these college athletes are assumed the finger on live TV, because MI smoked UND - not to mention he leaned over another row to do it. 

So...class you say?

Touché .   This  didn't used to happen at UND games and shows the same lack of class we are complaining about except the " who's he? he sucks  s____" is worse and makes our students sound like ignorant morons instead of the hockey savvy fan base we are known for. With the success of our program, we are going to get kicked when we are down.  Solution is what Dick Vinger, the  GF Central BB coach used to say:  "When you win say little, when you lose say less" then recover and get back up on top of the college hockey world.  St. Could is very good and they have fans who are  dumb asses  just like we do, who show the same lack of class our fans do when other teams lineups are announced.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Because it shows much more class when at the Ralph, during the visitor starting lineup, the student section chants...well, we know what they chant. 

Or maybe the middle aged man who gave the MI player, a kid, as these college athletes are assumed the finger on live TV, because MI smoked UND - not to mention he leaned over another row to do it. 

So...class you say?

Class/cool, certainly not--agree.  But on another matter, "MI smoked UND"???  They were very fortunate they beat the Sioux but "smoked", WTH were you smoking at the game???  I was at that semi-final game, UND was a VERY, VERY GOOD team that season and should of won their 8th natty (for you St Clown fans that's a national title in case you don't know) that season.  The Soiux dominated Mich in the semi-final, out-shooting them like 40-20 and hitting 2 pipes but it was just one of those games (quite common in hockey) where you shake your head and say WTF when it's over.   

9 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Keep this crap off the fan board. None of our business  regardless of the facts and too many rubes on this board know someone who heard something and pretty soon we are talking about it.  When you have 25 guys who are together as much as these guys are, they will have issues off and on. Team captains need to stay on top of relationships between teammates.  Happens on HS teams, college teams and pro teams. If we don't know that,  we haven't played on a team that spends this much time together.  

Ok, but it's not like I brought it to the website, if you want to stop it at the beginning you need to look further...

I just added to what everyone already knew 

Just now, TheWhiteDevil said:

Here what I’m thinking... It looks like the Friars and the Golden Knights (potentially) are on the outs. If those teams lose, the Hawks are out, correct?

Sure.  So which team are you a fan of... or just anti UND so you, naturally, spend your time on this board?

9 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Keep this crap off the fan board. None of our business  regardless of the facts and too many rubes on this board know someone who heard something and pretty soon we are talking about it.  When you have 25 guys who are together as much as these guys are, they will have issues off and on. Team captains need to stay on top of relationships between teammates.  Happens on HS teams, college teams and pro teams. If we don't know that,  we haven't played on a team that spends this much time together.  

This team was a dumpster fire behind the scenes this year.  That is absolutely pertinent to those that discuss.....follow.....and shell out alot of money to support.   Doesn't make any of them bad people......but team chemistry and spotty goaltending killed the team this year. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Then I’m going to change my avatar to a UND one, because they definitely beat themselves this season. 

No, I’m not anti-anyone. This thread however brought out the worst in people it seems (throwing around kids names with rumors), so I figured I’d chime in too. 

Theres a reason other teams hate playing the Ralph. And let me assure you it isn’t the hockey team...

hey, your mom said dinner is ready and that you better get upstairs right now!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Then I’m going to change my avatar to a UND one, because they definitely beat themselves this season. 

No, I’m not anti-anyone. This thread however brought out the worst in people it seems (throwing around kids names with rumors), so I figured I’d chime in too. 

Theres a reason other teams hate playing the Ralph. And let me assure you it isn’t the hockey team...

Did you get your feelings hurt?

• Upvote 2