SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 NCHC Frozen Faceoff

Cratter

7 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Can someone explain to me, how on ticketbastard, it appears the all session tickets are nearly sold out. But when you look at the single session tickets there are lots of empty seats? How can the single session seats be available if the full session seats are sold?

Had the same problem.

I think they may have kept them on there and then sold single day tickets which makes the package unavailable.

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

That's awesome to see, everyone going will be treated to some really quality hockey. I truly believe that the NCHC is well on their way to solidifying themselves as the best conference tourney in the country.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, siouxforce19 said:

CBS Sports, the bane of cord-cutters existence. 

Im gonna have to upgrade to Hulu TV. 

Someone posted a website that has a free trial for a week that also has CBS Sports. But I don't remember what it was.

Along with Youtube TV.

edit: FUBOTV.

47 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Someone posted a website that has a free trial for a week that also has CBS Sports. But I don't remember what it was.

Along with Youtube TV.

I am pretty sure I have used up every free trial imaginable :lol: 

I usually subscribe to some live TV app for a month or so to get me through regionals and then cancel. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I am pretty sure I have used up every free trial imaginable :lol: 

I usually subscribe to some live TV app for a month or so to get me through regionals and then cancel. 

Same here but I added CBS Sports and a bunch of other sports channels to my directv package for an extra $10. 

12 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

CBS Sports, the bane of cord-cutters existence. 

Im gonna have to upgrade to Hulu TV. 

CBS Sports Network is part of DirecTV Now, YouTubeTV, Hulu TV and Playstation Vue.  

So unless you're trying to go strictly off antenna, you have plenty of options.

16 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

CBS Sports Network is part of DirecTV Now, YouTubeTV, Hulu TV and Playstation Vue.  

So unless you're trying to go strictly off antenna, you have plenty of options.

Ooh. I didn’t know they were on PlayStation Vue. This could be a game changer... 

21 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Ooh. I didn’t know they were on PlayStation Vue. This could be a game changer... 

Yeah they added it before the season.  It's been a nice addition for watching the UND games when they are on.  I've been a Vue subscriber for almost 2 years now and it's been solid.