SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. uno mavs - GAME 2 GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

11 minutes ago, Cratter said:

In which case UND would be the 2 seed and play Miami....beat Miami and lose to UMD. UND in a very good position for NCAA....unless WCHA or HE upset tourney winners.

BINGO!  Except UND would play CC in the semi-finals.

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

In which case UND would be the 2 seed and play Miami....beat Miami and even if they lose to UMD. UND in a very good position for NCAA....unless WCHA or HE upset tourney winners.

1. UMD

2. UND

3. CC

4. Miami

UMD vs Miami

UND vs CC

• Upvote 1

Wow, Jones pulled off a big time moment there.  I have to admit, these guys seem to be gelling finally.  With all the injuries, it seemed in doubt, but now, they have some good momentum.  Especially with Gardener & Jones back, the team seems to be finding a stride.  

1 hour ago, franchise said:

Agreed. Terry even knew what he did and didn't celebrate

I AGREE, I SAW IT AND ON FIRST VIEW I SHOUTED "KICKING MOTION, NO GOAL".  LIKE YOU SAID, DU PLAYER DIDN'T EVEN CELEBRATE IT WAS SO OBVIOUS.  NO WONDER CC COACH WAS SO PISSED, WOW.

9 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

CC got totally screwed on DU's 2nd goal - I can't imagine a more blatant kicking motion

Did it go off Terry’s skate, hit the defenders stick, and then go in?  Don’t know what the rule would be on that but certainly the primary momentum for that puck going in the net was a distinct kicking motion.  They looked at it forever. 

1 hour ago, burd said:

So playing CC or Miami next weekend would do us no good?   We're also pulling for Denver and St. Cloud for next weekend?

My thought process is that beating CC doesn't help much (with pairwise) and losing to them would not be good...however losing to DU/SCSU doesn't hurt as much but beating them helps a lot

• Upvote 2