SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

bounce

Have to recruit players that are happy to be at UND and have pride in UND. Geno required a lot of guidance (above average) while at UND and now he leaves UND after the staff's investment. This makes it difficult to thank him for his time at UND. If only I had faith that Jones could replace him and build a better team ... (hint: I do not)

Very disappointing, I support all of our student athletes with my time and money. They need to make life choices but to me this is a reflection on his charactor. Definitely not in same league as Q.

Former DeLaSalle HS & North Dakota star Geno Crandall (@genocrandall) has been in contact with Gonzaga, Xavier, Colorado St., and New Mexico State. He also has met with the #Gophers, who as of now don't have any scholarship openings. The graduate transfer scores, shoots, defends.

16 minutes ago, bounce said:

Former DeLaSalle HS & North Dakota star Geno Crandall (@genocrandall) has been in contact with Gonzaga, Xavier, Colorado St., and New Mexico State. He also has met with the #Gophers, who as of now don't have any scholarship openings. The graduate transfer scores, shoots, defends.

Up to a couple of months ago, Pitino was working his parents hard 

He kind of threw the staff under the bus in his wdaz comments tonight.

Staff going in a different direction than he wanted, resulting in a wedge between him and the staff, so felt it was best to leave

2 hours ago, sprig said:

He kind of threw the staff under the bus in his wdaz comments tonight.

Staff going in a different direction than he wanted, resulting in a wedge between him and the staff, so felt it was best to leave

considering that tom miller isn't on staff and he just blocked him on twitter i would guess geno has some anger issues and maybe a little growing up to do.

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Trying to think of things that "shifted" in the past year. Conference, coaching staff (all new assistants), and Adidas could all be factors. Or he just wants to go where the grass is greener....

Q's leadership is gone which probably kept Gino in tow for a couple years

• Upvote 1