SiouxSports.com Forum

#8 UND (12-19) vs #1 Griz (23-7) BSC Quarters 3/8 2:05 PM

SWSiouxMN

Overall, a very good game for UND. Montana is the #1 seed for a reason, they played well also.

My frustration is more a cumulative effect with UND basketball. In the D1 era, have they ever had a true upset? Just once in my lifetime would be nice.

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Gave them a good game, that effort would have won them quite a few more this year. Everyone (hopefully) back except Dale. Add in Moody, McCauley and Bijiek and head to the Summit.

What's the feeling with this? Hopefully not a repeat of last year where any and everyone who can grad transfer does.

MONTANA PRESS CONFERENCE: Griz outlast North Dakota 84-76
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-press-conference-griz-outlast-north-dakota-84-76/

North Dakota went toe-to-toe with top-seeded Montana in the quarterfinals of the Big Sky tournament but the Griz ended the game on a 10-4 run to post an 84-76 win and move into the semifinals on Friday.

Montana head coach Travis DeCuire and junior guards Ahmaad Rorie & Michael Oguine plus North Dakota head coach Brian Jones, junior point guard Geno Crandall and senior forward Dale Jones address the media following the game.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

SWSiouxMN

Reading your introductory post to each of these game day threads has been something I looked forward to through out the season.

Very well written and great pre-game info.

Image result for my hats off to you images

THANK YOU

I appreciate that and always looked forward to doing them. Should be another fun year next year and hopefully with better post with a little more time on my hands. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I appreciate that and always looked forward to doing them. Should be another fun year next year and hopefully with better post with a little more time on my hands. 

You always do a great job!! Can’t wait to see them this fall. Thank you!!