SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Cloud - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I am finding it difficult to be optimistic. I hope the team surprises me... 

As for the fans, this has got to be killing the superstitious fans. When you do everything you've done for all the previous games but the team keeps losing. I may go to church tonight... We can always use God on our side! Ha :)

35 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Last game in this building for the senior class (and Wolanin/Gersich).

4-1 SCSU

My guess is 3-1 Clowns

Tough to get back up when you played extremely well last night and got rewarded with nothing.

16 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Hzlnht9.gif

Wish this team could prove me wrong, but the time to turn around this season was weeks ago.
They'll either get blown out tonight, or they'll keep it close then find another creative way to lose at the end.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Wish this team could prove me wrong, but the time to turn around this season was weeks ago.
They'll either get blown out tonight, or they'll keep it close then find another creative way to lose at the end.

Unfortunately I don't disagree with your prediction. 

3 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Given how the team has played at home, maybe a road series where their backs are against the wall and fewer distractions isn’t such a bad thing? 

Like last weekend???

• Upvote 1

Looks like St. Cloud playing all their studs....understand them wanting to knock UND out of Sioux Falls so they get placed there......but not resting up some of your guys with dings at this time of year with not much to play for might come back to bite them down the road.....if we play like we did last night we'll be OK....but who knows what group will show up today....heard some news today that there are a couple of real bad attitudes in the locker room bringing down the team....hopefully they are gone after the season.....they wouldn't give names but source was good enough to have some merit

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

Looks like St. Cloud playing all their studs....understand them wanting to knock UND out of Sioux Falls so they get placed there......but not resting up some of your guys with dings at this time of year with not much to play for might come back to bite them down the road.....if we play like we did last night we'll be OK....but who knows what group will show up today....heard some news today that there are a couple of real bad attitudes in the locker room bringing down the team....hopefully they are gone after the season.....they wouldn't give names but source was good enough to have some merit

Well if there are you probably can write their names off from having any successful career in the future.  Unless you are a superstar, which we don't have, the other options these individuals will have will be reduced substantially.  Potential suitors won't want to deal with that drama.