SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

3 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Does any have what the Sioux need to win to get home ice for the playoffs??

Probably at least a win. If my math is correct, probably a win and a tie. 

Then Prayers. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

I can’t figure out Berry’s line ups , Adams is not as good a forward as Yon or Johnson. I think coaching has had a lot  to be desired this year .

For a team that struggles offensively from the forward position it is a head scratcher.

6 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

I can’t figure out Berry’s line ups , Adams is not as good a forward as Yon or Johnson. I think coaching has had a lot  to be desired this year .

Agreed Adams should be in over Johnson at forward.  Berry’s probably thinking Adams can’t play a bottom 6 role.  I don’t really have a probably with yon playing, good skater and a heavy shot.  What’s the deal with Bowen?  He’s never been an offensive player but he was always useful on the pk.  

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Agreed Adams should be in over Johnson at forward.  Berry’s probably thinking Adams can’t play a bottom 6 role.  I don’t really have a probably with yon playing, good skater and a heavy shot.  What’s the deal with Bowen?  He’s never been an offensive player but he was always useful on the pk.  

My guess moving forward Casey stays at forward while at UND. Bowen can't be close to 100% physically.

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

My guess moving forward Casey stays at forward while at UND. Bowen can't be close to 100% physically.

Yeah maybe.  Tough to watch this all unfold. At this time of year you’re usually moving 1 guy in and out of the lineup...we’ve been having wholesale changes weekly.  No way you can lock down chemistry like that.  Either way...I say  the Sioux boys win 5-3 tonight...empty netter.