SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Miami - Saturday Gameday

RideOrDieOshie

6 minutes ago, Siouxhawkey said:

For some reason I don't think it will happen.   Play strong for 30 get up 3 goals, them Gift them the game, no reason this team can't hang with the likes of the wolverines, I guarantee you won't see them losing to Arizona State this weekend.

The way they’ve played some nights, this team could make the Sun Devils look good 

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wow that's a decent forward line..........still can't figure out the Adams situation.

Adams hasn’t done hardly  anything in this entire second half. 

He’s not contributing offensively, isn’t too strong defensively and doesn’t play special teams most nights. Easy to take out. 

3 hours ago, Siouxhawkey said:

For some reason I don't think it will happen.   Play strong for 30 get up 3 goals, them Gift them the game, no reason this team can't hang with the likes of the wolverines, I guarantee you won't see them losing to Arizona State this weekend.

Wolverines are looking really solid. I could see them taking it all this year 

1 minute ago, SiouxForever said:

iPad to via Apple TV? I only see Denver vs. St. Cloud. 

Fox Sports Go app on the Apple TV.  I see Denver/St Cloud as well as Minnesota/Penn State, plus our game.

I see the same games in the app on my iPhone. 

Might depends on whatever your cable provider offers.  Since I have DirecTV with Fox College Sports, maybe that's why that game is offered to me.