SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Let me ask you this..... would you send cash to a PayPal account without knowing who the person even is? Just hoping they follow through with the transaction? 

I'm waiting for the pm, I will call him right back to schedule the transfer. I will pay face value of the tickets with cash, face to face . 

I'm sure he is just like you.....all talk.

I'll be waiting.... still.

56 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Let me ask you this..... would you send cash to a PayPal account without knowing who the person even is? Just hoping they follow through with the transaction? 

I'm waiting for the pm, I will call him right back to schedule the transfer. I will pay face value of the tickets with cash, face to face . 

show+me+the+money.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

Yep, done it more times than I can count...all to people on this board.  Sent paypal, mailed checks...and for more than $120.

It's cool.  You made a bold offer to buy peoples tickets when they doubt that the boys make the regional and don't wanna follow through.  I get it.

Maybe they'll pull off a miracle and make it, maybe the wife will still want to go if they don't, or I'll eat the money like a lot of other fans.  No biggie.

Also, we met in Tampa.  

I'll drop it now before I have to start reading posts that I'm not a man because I didn't follow through when you offered to wire me double face value, as soon as I PM you my social security number and my mother's maiden name.

Go Sioux!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, franchise said:

Yep, done it more times than I can count...all to people on this board.  Sent paypal, mailed checks...and for more than $120.

It's cool.  You made a bold offer to buy peoples tickets when they doubt that the boys make the regional and don't wanna follow through.  I get it.

Maybe they'll pull off a miracle and make it, maybe the wife will still want to go if they don't, or I'll eat the money like a lot of other fans.  No biggie.

Also, we met in Tampa.  

I'll drop it now before I have to start reading posts that I'm not a man because I didn't follow through when you offered to wire me double face value, as soon as I PM you my social security number and my mother's maiden name.

Go Sioux!

Lol...cute. so I should send you $120 in a PayPal account and hope for what? Give me a break! I will buy your tickets for face value right now, give me a number to call you. I'm not just giving you the money that you already spent like I'm your insurance company! I want the tickets! I'm willing to bet on the idea they still make it and I will go. If we met before, great, that doesn't mean I'm going to send you cash in a PayPal account and HOPE you follow through after having my cash in hand, unreal how this is hard for you to understand!

If you want to sell the tickets I'll be waiting for the PM. If I met you with Cratter then call him, he has my cell number. I'm not bull*****ing here put up or shut up!

10 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Lol...cute. so I should send you $120 in a PayPal account and hope for what? Give me a break! I will buy your tickets for face value right now, give me a number to call you. I'm not just giving you the money that you already spent like I'm your insurance company! I want the tickets! I'm willing to bet on the idea they still make it and I will go. If we met before, great, that doesn't mean I'm going to send you cash in a PayPal account and HOPE you follow through after having my cash in hand, unreal how this is hard for you to understand!

If you want to sell the tickets I'll be waiting for the PM. If I met you with Cratter then call him, he has my cell number. I'm not bull*****ing here put up or shut up!

Krv6QQM_d.jpg

• Upvote 1